Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Watsons find: Battery-powered toothbrush

On my way home from work, I always pass by Watsons. Whether to buy another bottle of conditioner, sanitary napkin or refill my facial cleanser stash. Watsons has evolved since the time it arrived in the Philippines. Now, they carry lots of brands that I see in Watsons HK. On top of that, they have their own Watsons line wherein one can definitely get savings!
 
I chanced upon this battery-operated tooth brush! I was always amused ever since with this one. I wondered how it feels to brush my teeth with bristles swivling over and over my teeth and gums. Upon seeing the affordable price, I jumped in!
 
My Watson Power Toothbrush


 
I bought refills so that I can change it monthly! One set gives me 4 heads


 
The bottom part is where you insert 2 AA batteries



The top part is the detachable head from the body



To make my smile even brighter, I bought Watsons mint dental floss too! :)

 
 
 
At first, I was feeling extra weird with the vibrating sensation while brushing haha! But I feel my teeth are extra clean! Because the action is doubled since the bristles are working extra hard in cleaning it.
 
I'm very happy with my Watsons finds!! :) Now I can flash that mega watt smile without having to break the bank ;-) The toothbrush costs around Php 500+ only while those you find in the market usually ranges from Php 800 and above! While the refills cost Php 100+ and the dental floss is like Php 40. Not bad right? :)
 
 
 
XOXO,
 
Ghetto gurls
 

1 comment:

  1. I have the same toothbrush as yours, bought it at Watsons a few days ago. But I was surprised by the price. I bought mine for Php200 only (well, I live in Cagayan de Oro so that might be the case). And oh, I agree with you that your teeth becomes extra clean :) I never regretted buying one :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails