Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Retro is "in": Casio A178 Gold Vintage Watch

I first liked Michael Kors' gold chrono watch.  But when I tried my friend's watch on my wrist, it looked too gigantic!! Hehe. On top of that, the price is too steep for a cheapo like me hehe!

Michael Kors gold chrono watch



I've been hunting for alternatives to it like Swatch, Anne Klein, Kenneth Cole, and finally.. Casio! I've keep on seeing this particular one, the A178 model, most especially on bloggers who wear it together with their arm candies beside it. I think it's the perfect size as well (not too big and not too small).

Then I saw an online seller in instagram, Watchbox, selling authentic Casio, Anne Klein, and Fossil watches. Upon posting that it has stocks of Casio A178 model, I immediately placed my order and paid my deposit. Voila!!! I sent a picture of my deposit slip and she sent a pic of my package about to e delivered to confirm if my shipping details are correct. After 1 day of paying, my package was delivered to my doorstep! Easy, breezy shopping experience!


 Upon opening the box, this is what you get to see
 

See the Casio A178 model tag and the brochure inside the watch stand
 

   
Contact details of Watchbox included. Highly recommended! Go check out their items!
 
 
 
Why I love the Casio A178?
  • Classic retro! Definitely a fashion statement
  • Inexpensive alternative to your much coveted gold watch
  • It has an alarm (selected time, daily/weekly/monthly, hourly), dual time, stop watch too!
  • Water resistant
  • Illuminates at night
  • 10 year battery life
  •  
 
Super excited to wear my Casio A178!
 
XOXO,
 
Ghetto Gurls




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails