Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Nails of the Week: Orly Lollipop

I usually get my nails done on weekends, Sunday most of the time, as a "prep" to my week-long work week. Getting pretty nails inspires me to work more, especially on a Monday. We know how Manic Monday sucks so having the best nails is my defense mechanism to start the week right.
 
I'm not that adventurous when it comes to nails polish because I have polly pocket sized nails so I'm not that into nail art (because of the small nail bed, there's limited room for designs hehe!). Second, I'm more into red, pinks, black/dark blue/dark green/dark violet. My favorite Orly has to be "Country club khaki". That never fails to impress those who get to see it. This is the first time to try something lavander-ish. It was a risk.. not knowing if it will go well with my skin tone. But voila! I'm happy with my choice :)
 
 
Orly Nail Lacquer in Lollipop

 
 
 
 
 
Next time, will try on other colors as well. But in the mean time, hope that my lollipop stays on a long time :)
 
 
XOXO,
 
The Ghetto Gurls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails