Monday, January 28, 2013

Food Trip: Quina Pastry Shop and Restaurant

I love random plans... unplanned get togethers, unplanned meet ups are sometimes the most exciting. One day, me and my friend just planned out of the blue to try this newest comfort food place in Marikina. Too bad I wasn't able to take pictures of the place but it was al fresco, definitely homey, and I love how they decorated the place (from the tables, the wall decor, the comfort room). The servers were very nice too. Sharing with you (just pictures from my phone since I was too hungry to pull out my camera hehe!)
 
 
Adobo sa gata. This is what my friend ordered. A "gata" lover, she loved this!
 
 
Buffalo wings. Personally, I'm not a buffalo wings fan. I'd rather have chicken tenders. Hehehe! But this one, the dip just nailed it. Yummmmehh!! Good for 2-3 persons too!
 
 
Roast beef with rice. I soooo love their roast beef! Very tender and the sauce is just perfect.
 
 
Chocolate Cake! Their best seller!! Very moist and in between the chiffon layers lies the special chocolate icing
 
 
 
Definitely, I will do a "field trip" again to Quina and try the other dishes. Next on my list would be prolly Chicken cordon bleu and their Pasta dishes. I was told that the recipes were family favorites that they get to share with us! Homecooked meals at its best! And oh before I forget, since I'm a mojito lover, they make one of the best mojitos!!!
 
Should you be in the Marikina/Pasig/Cainta area or wants to have a random foodtrip, do check out Quina!! I remember our bill was Php 630 and we went home SUPER DUPER FULL. We even took home excess buffalo wings and chocolate cake! Definitely gives you your money's worth. Have to give them five stars!
 
Quina Pastry shop and Restaurant: 37 Dragon Street,  Midtown subdivision, San Roque, Marikina City
 
Like them on Facebook: www.facebook.com/QuinaResto
 
 
XOXO,
 
Ghetto Gurls
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails