Thursday, August 25, 2011

Look for Less: Preppy Fashion

Happy Thursday Girlies!!

It's been a while since I posted some outfits. Here I'm gonna share what I wore during my 2nd day to Beijing (I'll do a more thorough post on that next time to all those wanting to visit Beijing). We went to Great Wall and Summer Palace. I wanted to wear something really breezy and comfy since I'm aware that there will be tons and tons and tons of walking and the weather is hot (at least not so humid). I had in mind a Parisian, preppy look.It's a Paris meets Beijing peg hahaha!

Great Wall of China!! With my good friend Zarah :)



At Summer Palace
Top: Zara
Belt: Old Navy
Shorts: Landmark
Shoes: Toms
Bag: Longchamp



XOXO,
Ghetto B

1 comment:

  1. love your short looks elegant, btw nice hair! =)
    http://elaineyvette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails