Saturday, August 27, 2011

Look for Less: Forever 21 Bodycon Red Dress

I will be attending a corporate event this coming September and the theme the party is "Moulin Rouge, Chicago". So mostly red and black colors dominate the night. I'm really excited for that day since I'm looking forward to dress up and have my hair and make up done! Of course, I'm already set for that day weeks ahead since I already found the perfect outfit at Forever 21! :)

Good thing that there's Forever 21 already in the Philippines!!!! What I saw in the website, I saw in the store. Though there's a price difference, I wouldn't mind because I don't have a plane ticket anyway to pay for it or shipping costs will definitely be more expensive than the dress itself hehe! And besides, it's really small. So kinda negligible already :) The dress costs $19.80 in the website + taxes + shipping of course. I paid for the dress in the local Forever 21 branch in Megamall for only Php 1,025.00! Super worth it!

Front view. 
One shoulder dress with cut-out detail. Empire waist! Real perfect for me
to "hide" my tummy and make an illusion that I have a small waist hehe! :)


Back View. 
Hidden zipper and hook and eye closure at the back


I will take a pic of myself on the day of the event complete with shoes, hair, and make up :) I bought a faux suede platform pumps at St. Francis Square for only Php 400.00!! I'll just imagine I'm strutting a Christian Louboutin suede pumps hahahaha! 





For now, this is all I'm sharing with you! I got the size small. But there are sizes bigger than small. So there Happy Shopping too!


XOXO,
Ghetto B

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails