Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ghetto Gurls Back from Hibernating

Hello Ghetto Gurls!!!!!!!!  After 3 months, Ghetto B is back. Writing on these keyboards not for work stuff but for blogging seems surreal! Haha! It feels like ages since my last post. And looking back, it's mostly about food!! Hahahahaha!!

I've really missed blogging. I've tons of stuff I wanna write and share about but I just didn't have the time. From beauty products, skincare, clothes, food, travel, and some random thoughts that just piled over the months I've gone hibernating cyberspace. But hey, if there's a will, there's a way right?! Just last weekend, I really took the effort to have some "me" time by watching all the DVDs I bought months ago and read the both current issues of local magazines I have and a back issue of In Style. AND.IT.FELT.GOOD!!!! So I'm starting by writing something today :)



Heehee!!

Check us more often now!


XOXO,
Ghetto B

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails