Monday, August 29, 2011

Ghetto B is drooling: Charlotte Olympia Pumps

Hello Girlies!

Today is an extra special Monday since it's holiday!!! :) It's once in a blue moon that we love Mondays. I love my Monday today since it's a free day and a me-and-my-girls day! :) We're all set to eat at this new resto we haven't eaten yet, watch Crazy Stupid Love in the movies, and hopefully go to S&R hahaha! :)

I'll be writing about Charlotte Olympia shoes today. Aside from the Louboitins, Choos, Blahniks, Charlotte Olympia shoes are so hot among the A-list celebs when they hit the red carpet. Just last 2006, Charlotte Olympia Dellal, a half English and half Brazilian designed her signature island platform shoe and it was an instant success!


Charlotte Olympia pumps have an  almond toe shape and signature designer stamp at the sole. Take for instance the Charlotte Olympia Dolly pumps, the heels are measured at 6 inches with 1.5 inches platform at the front (that makes total heel of 4.5 inches for the foot). Anyone wearing this will surely look very regal!!





 Love this color block satin pump!



And this Charlotte Olympia Morwenna Colorblock too!!


Mila Kunis during the 2011 MTV Movie Awards. Super hot!!!


Blake Lively in the animal print version




These babies are luxury because they are around USD 700++!!!!! But maybe some local shoes manmanufacturers can do a "look for less" so we can have Charlotte Olympia-esque shoes at a fraction of a price hehehe! :)If I get to spot one, I'd report immediately! :)


XOXO,
Ghetto B

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love those shoes but I don't think I can carry 6 inches high heels :)

    Glenn of Gencified

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv shoes!! miss you Ghetto B and S, asan na ba si Ghetto S!!!luv u guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its hard to decide which one I like most but lately I'm addicted to animal prints so I'll go with Charlotte Olympia animal printed version...


    _________
    Aluma Wallet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! I love the black charlotte olympia pumps too!!! :)

    vinayabut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails