Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Yay or Nay: Carmex Lip Balm in Cherry

Happy Tuesday Girls!

I got this pressie from my good friend Zarah after she won a box of Carmex through a contest! Yay!!! :) Her very generous heart gave me my first Carmex lip balm :) I've heard good raves about this lip balm from before. I once read somewhere that Lindsay Lohan loved this lip balm.


Yay:
  • I love that it prevents lip chapping and drying. Makes my lips soft and smooth.
  • Has SPF 15
  • It's been quite a while (high school hehe!) since I had a lip balm that is minty that leaves a tingling sensation (read: Chapstick mint). Love it!
  • It doesn't taste cherry but you can smell the cherry scent.
  • After applying this, makes it easy for me to apply lipstick on top since my lips aren't dry and prevents feathering too.

Nay:
  • Can't think of any :)

Highly recommended lip balm! Not only a perfect primer for our lips before applying lipstick or gloss, but it's good to have one handy as it's very effective in healing our dry and chapped lips as well.


XOXO,
Ghetto B

1 comment:

  1. i've read many nice reviews about this lip balm! maybe, i'll try this next time...:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails