Friday, April 29, 2011

Traditional Medicinals' Organic Smooth Move Senna Tea

TGIF!! :) It's Friday once again and payday too! I'm pretty sure everyone's stoked like me haha!

Anyways, I've already said countless times before that part of my job is always being out of town. That means, I get to eat tons and tons of food that I don't know where to put in my stomach :)) The thing is with me, I really have stomach problems since before. I'm hyperacidic and prone to gas pains and spasms if I don't get to eat right that's why I have always Aluminim Hydroxide a.k.a Tums or Maalox with me all the time. That's why after a super heavy meal, it's a must for me to drink something hot like coffee or tea to digest all that food I took in. Likewise, I have this problem with my "poops" when I'm away. It feels like my bowel movement gets irregular everytime I'm away. It's a big no-no to not drop that "BOMB" down the toilet throne. I'm afraid to rely on Dulcolax since I might get immune to it or rely on it all the time everytime I want to poop.

I saw this tea box in the grocery in Cebu. Traditional Medicinals' Organic Smooth Move Herbal Stimulant Laxative caught my eye. It says it is caffeine free and herbal too! I bought one and here's what I have to say:


From Traditional Medicinal Organic Smooth Move Senna Tea:
"Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over a tea bag and steep, covered for 10-15 minutes. Adults and children 12 years and above to drink 1 cup preferabbly at bedtime. We're the onyl North American tea company using pharmacopoeial grade herbs.. they may cost mre, but they make the best medicinal tea!"
Yay's
  • Divine!! Super like!! I've been a tea person more than a coffee one and I must say this is one of the best tea ever! Not bitter tasting and minty sweet! :) No need to add sugar or honey
  • After drinking this in the evening, I get to have the poops I want!
  • The brand is well trusted even by celebs! I read somewhere that when celebrities have throat problems, they rely on Traditional Medicinals' Throat Coat tea.

Nay's
  • Kinda pricey.
  • Not sure where to buy it here in Manila

I'd like to reiterate /clarify that I don't drink this tea to lose weight as some of you might associate the bowel movement to what the effect of Xenical to those who intake it. Drinking the Traditional Medicinal Organic tea is my way to have my poops even if I'm away from home OR if I don't get to poop for days already (since I'm constipated). Please proceed with caution if you buy/drink this one if you don't intend to use it for laxative purposes.


Happy Weekend!! :)


XOXO,
Ghetto B

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from California, Ghetto Girls!

    My name is Sarah and I am a Customer Service Representative for Traditional Medicinals, maker of Organic Smooth Move Senna Tea!

    You may purchase our products in the Philippines at Healthy Options Stores.
    Here's the link:
    http://www.healthyoptions.com.ph/stores

    To find out more about our line of medicinal teas, please visit our website at: http://www.traditionalmedicinals.com

    In Good Health,

    Sarah Moser
    smoser@tradmed.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails