Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring/Summer 2011 Trend: 70's Style

Good Morning Sunshine! :)

What's big this Spring/Summer 2011 is the return of 70's fashion. The 70's is the golden era of our parents (my parents for that matter) and everytime we talk about the fashion of their high time, they were really proud of their belly bottoms, maxi dresses, clogs, flared jeans, platforms, accessories galore! Fast forward 30+ years later, we get to recreate the looks they had before. I better bring out my flared jeans from my cabinet and use my platforms more this time :) I'll definitely have this looks as pegs for my wardrobe.

Maxi Dresses (yeah I just wrote a couple days ago...now another one!)

Eva Longoria

Ralph Lauren S/S 2011


Belly Bottoms combined with white top = Fashion Vitamin! :)

From the runway of Derek Lam to the streets of hollywood, this look is a hit! Will definitely wear mine this week to work hehehe! :)



Hope this helps! Let's all get into that 70s vibe!


XOXO,
Ghetto B

1 comment:

  1. time to look for my belly bottoms too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails