Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another pressie! Grendha Ana Hickmann Sandals


Happy Wednesday girlies! :) It's mid-week and we all surviving! I'm not sure if I've been extra good lately but I've been getting pressies like it's Christmas time once again heehee! :)

Brazilian footwear, Grendha, made its "debut" in my shoe cabinet! Hehehe! :) I've got a Grendha gift certificate that's about to expire in days so I have to choose something from their collection pronto!

Pretty box with a goodie inside ;-)


Grendha Ana Hickmann Topazio sandals. Bronze braided rope thong sandals with 2 gem-like stones in front


Ana Hickmann, a brazilian model (like Gisele Bundchen who did a collaboration with another Brazilian footwear Ipanema) was responsible for this particular design.What I like about this particular pair is that girls don't have excuses anymore just to wear plain flipflops on the beach . One can also have another alternative to sneakers when travelling in airports as they are easy to remove when you have to go through the xray machine. Moreover, this particular pair that I have (Topazio) were designed in light summer colors that women can use between office to the after work parties. Aside from the cute design, comfort is one thing that Grendha will give your feet! Upon wearing it, it molds to your feet and it will make walking feel like walking in the clouds. It's also washable!

Ghetto Gurls' verdict? Must-have!! :)

XOXO,
Ghetto B

1 comment:

  1. I love the Grendha Ana Hickmann Topazio sandals, looks great in any outfit..thanks for the post..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails