Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ruel + Rica : Lovers in Shanghai Prenup Photoshoot by Ghetto S

So, I am not really a true blue photographer.....yet I am wishing to be one someday.  When I was in Shanghai, mesmerized by the beauty of the city,(oooops I know I owe you guys Shanghai Photos and brilliant ideas when travelling there, i promise to post soon so sorry), well anyway  I tried to do impromptu photo shoot for my sister in law.  These were some of the photos I took...

















So what do you think?  I think I have to upgrade to a better camera though.  Mine has no VR.  I need one with VR.


Looking forward to do more prenups for lovely in love couples!  


Have a great day pretties:)


Xoxo,


Ghetto S

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just found your blog recently. Wonderful blog and great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails