Friday, March 11, 2011

Ghetto B Recommends: Silka Green Papaya Premium Bodywash

Good Morning Ghetto Gurls! Happy Friday!!

Not only I'm a lotion person, but I'm a bodywash person as well. I've tried different bodywashes in the past. Mostly imported ones though. But then I realized why go for imported ones when we have very competitive and high quality local brands, right? :)

Anyways, just to give you a background.. we had this vacation 4 years ago in Cebu and  I got SUPER dark that I was scared I won't be able to go back to my original color haha! I scouted for papaya soaps available in the market and I saw Silka Orange Papaya Bodywash! I got back to my normal color afterwards. Fast forward 2010, I found out that Silka has a Green Papaya Bodywash as well. I have a stock with me always since I always go out of town and always exposed to the sun. It's a good "weapon" against the harmful UV rays and second of all, I'm secure that should I look like a burnt barbeque, my Silka bodywash will be there to help me get back to normal hehe! :)


Silka Green Papaya Bodywash 200 ml
*Sorry, I've used  almost 1/2of the contents already! Heehee! :)*
Clear proof that I LOVE using this!


Yay's
  • Proudly Filipino-made! :)
  • Easily available as it's being sold in leading groceries, supermarkets, and drugstores nationwide.
  • Price is very affordable.
  • After exposing myself under the sun, I easily retured to my original color. Whitens in 7 days. Not the glutathione-white kind of white (which I don't like). This one really lightens your skintone.. in a natural way.
  • A little drop goes a long way. I just put a little on my shower puff and I can lather my whole body in it already.
  • Love the smell.
  • Doesn't dry the skin too! I'm a lotion person but at night when I go to sleep, I can let go of the lotion already and feel soft and smooth.

Nay's
  • Nada! Can't think of any!

Silka green papaya bodywashe and orange papaya as well (I've tried this one before and loved it too) are great items to stock up on..especially now that summer is fast approaching! It's good to interchange bodywashes just like what we do with our shampoo. Highly recommended by me! Hahaha! :) Try it and see for yourself.


XOXO,
Ghetto B

4 comments:

  1. naks!!!! :D :D :D I agree, I love this scent!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love silka! :) i the lotion day and night.. i love the scent like crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nikki - naks naman! talagang we lovett!;-)

    @shen - wow galing! silka lover ka din!??!! *kilig* heehee!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems awesome! Recently, I have been using Bubalina Products.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails