Friday, March 25, 2011

Ghetto B is curious: Angel Locsin's lipstick shade :)

Just recently, Mark Nicdao, one of the Metro's most sought-after photographers had his book launching, which showcased his works from 2003 to present. I must say he really really have an eye! All of the shots I've seen (via google) are super gorgeous, one-of-a-kind, and well thought of.

Of all the pictures, I loved loved this one. Everything's just perfect everyone's just soooo pretty! :) But to cut things short hahaha... I super  like like like Angel Locsin's lipstick shade (third girl from the left). The shade is orangey-peachy-coraly one. Suits very much her skin tone I don't know what brand this one is so I'm gonna do extra research (a.k.a ask Askmewhats if she knows this one hahaha!). The last time I hunted for a lipstick shade was when  I scouted for the barbie pink Ruffa Gutierrez lipstick. This was way before I found out it was MAC's Pink Nouveau heehee!

Sigh! I waaaaaant!

XOXO,
Ghetto B 


Photo: From Google images

1 comment:

  1. Lovely and pretty ladies. Best of Filipina beauty. I admire them and love them so much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails