Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another Organix Shampoo: Pomegranate Green Tea

I wrote from before that I bought this soft and silky Organix shampoo variant from Watsons. I really loved the effect on my hair and the smell it gives. One colleague of mine tried this once and can't stop telling me how much he (take note.. a HE) loves the shampoo and how soft and silky his hair. I saw the delight in his face when I decided to give the shampoo bottle to him hehehe!

Good thing it pays to have backup! Hahaha! During a trip to Gaisano Mall in Davao, (which by the way has a supermarket I superrrrrrrrr love! It's like S&R/Costco/Walmart/Safeway in one) I saw stocks of Organix shampoo bottles! Though a little bit pricey that in Manila, I grabbed the Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea one :)





"Revitalize you senses with sensual and exotic antioxidant rich organic pomegranate extracts and green tea which target adry and brittle hair while awakening follicles to create a clean and rejuvenating experience, adding a brilliant and luminescent shine"

Next to the Soft and Silky Vanilla I tried before, I chose this one because I loved the scent and to those who have smelled my hair fresh from the shower, I have received good compliments about it! So I made the right choice :) Likewise, I see this variant more often in beauty magazines and  I guess this has got the two thumbs of beauty editors. And I can't disagree with them!

 Love Love Love Organix!


XOXO,
Ghetto B

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love your blog! Can you tell me where to buy Organix Shampoo here in Manila? Thank you! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails