Do you agree with me that if smelling a certain scent brings you back memories and you feel like you are transported back to that time when you first smelled it? Well, I do!!!
I have this superultramega favorite lotion back in the day. 13 years ago, my friend gifted me a Marks and Spencer set: Waterlily variant of body wash and lotion. It's been 13 years since I used one and I vividly remember how it smells like... the scent brings me back to my high school days. Fast forward to Christmas 2010, I was surprised to see a bottle of Waterlily Hand and Body Lotion! After a decade, packaging looked different already. The bottle is not old rose in color anymore but I like the pink and fuchsia color. I tried a pea sized amount onto my palms and it felt like I was transported back to 1998 :) Still feels and smells the same.
Marks and Spencer Waterlily Hand and Body Lotion
- I love the scent.. it's very me! Very girly! Stays onto your skin even after 8 hours.
- Not too greasy but very moisturizing!
- A little pea size amount goes a long way. No need to pump for more and reapply.
- Easy to use since it's in a pump bottle and I see the contents. Love the packaging too!
- Might be pricey for some since it's Marks and Spencer
Thanks to my 2 pretty cousins who gifted me this!!!! Big MWAH! Will use this for "big events" I'd like to feel and smell special hehehehe! :)