Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Would you try: Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

I rose from blogging hibernation once again! I missed working on these keypads with something not work related heehee! Though I really really want to update the Ghetto Gurls with tons of stories, new finds I wanna share, having a corporate job with an INSANE (yes caps lock intended! haha!) schedule couldn't allow me to do so. Sneaking some golden minutes to blog quickly is a blessing already :)

I discovered this new innovative thingy from Sally Hansen that's about to be super hot this Spring 2011! This Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips is not yet available locally but in drugstores in the US such as Walgreens carries this one for around USD 8

Sally Hansen Salon Effects comes with a wide range of colors and designs! Each set comes with a mini cuticle remover, nail file, and 16 nail polish strips. You can have intricately designed nails by just: Peeling, Applying, Filing, and voila! You have now nail art in an instant! They have 3 collections such as: neon, metallic, and patterned.



Yay's
  • Savior for those who want to try nail art but don't have the time and skills
  • Wide range of designs to choose from!
  • For those who have small nails like me, I can use 1 strip for 2 fingers hehehe!
  • If you can't afford Minx (high  priced nail sticker popular among the hollywood celebs) which is around USD 30-50, this is your look for less!

Nay's
  • Might be hard for those first timers
  • Although it says it can last up to 10 days, hard to say if this will last long. Super obvious if your nail starts to chip

For those who can't afford to cough up around 10 bucks for this one, this might be worth it for those who want to try nail art but don't have the skills or time to do it.  But on the other side of the spectrum, you may want to just buy a bottle of OPI and use it again after it chips. So just weigh your options. I'm sure you'd have people turn and ask where did you get your nails done hehehehe! If only they have it here right now, I don't mind trying  it on my tinkerbell sized nails :) I superrrrrrrrrrrr want to try!


XOXO,
Ghetto B

1 comment:

  1. Sisterhood, I saw this way back,but I am into painting, hehehe alam mo naman ako...nerd mode :) miss you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails