Rise and Shine Ghetto Gurls! It's mid week and we are half-way before the weekend!
I'm so jealous of Shanna! Why?? She'll be going to Shanghai soon!!!! I haven't been there yet and I wanna go too! Since Manila has only wet and dry seasons, we don't have the chance to be in the winter mode! I wanna wear boots, capes, coats, scarves. The last time I went to NYC was year 2000 and I was wearing oversized windbreakers, Skechers, and baggy jeans! Hahahaha!
I've compiled a couple of "pegs" I'd like Shanna to see so she can strut the airport and the Shanghai roads in style!
Emily Blunt in a grey ensemble of acid washed skinny jeans, boots, leather jacket, scarf with her luggage in tow.
Emma Watson in a double breasted camel coat, cream scarf, dark skinny jeans and boots
Jessica Alba in a striped cardigan, leggings, and boots with her big roomy tote
Nicole Richie in black tights, beanies, denim cutoffs, black blazer, and a printed scarf, her best accessory? That red Chanel bag! :)
- Boots - I suggest flat boots! Since you will be doing lots of walking, it's important to have the most comfortable footwear
- Jacket - a really thick one is needed! Better if leather so you can fight the cold temperature. Shanna told me it tends to fall to zero degrees in Shanghai
- Scarves - You need to have something to keep your neck wrapped and warm.
- Skinny jeans - it will be easier to wear your boots if you have skinny jeans. It also helps that your jeans hug your legs and hips tight so as to provide more warmth.-
- Black leggings or tights - if the weather is really cold, then you could wear the tights before wearing jeans or leggings too.
Photos from: http://www.peoplestylewatch.com