I've read in blogs lately about this Japanese wonder product named Hada Labo. I dunno if it's a hype but it SELLS 1 BOTTLE EVERY 4 SECONDS!
Hada is skin and Labo is lab. So literally, the name stands for Skin Lab. I think what's good about this product is that it's shy from the usual sugar and spice packaging. It sells straight to the point the benefit you ought to get with this product - it will hydrate your skin and retain moisture.
Here's what Hada Labo says:
- Contains advanced skin hydrating ingredient – Super Hyaluronic Acid, with twice the moisture retention capacity of Hyaluronic Acid (1gm of Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold up to 6 litres of water).
- Replenishes essential moisture to visibly improve skin texture and prevent dryness so skin stays soft, hydrated and supple.
- Moisturises deeply, offering nourishing hydration and skin-smoothing conditioners.
- Infuses your skin with moisture and leaves it with a natural, healthy looking glow. Skin becomes smoother, softer and richly hydrated.
- Skin pH balanced. Low irritation.
- Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colourant.
Wanna join the bandwagon too?? :)