Friday, December 24, 2010

The Ghetto Gurls' Look for Less: Bandage Dress

Merry Christmas Eve!!! Tonight's the night we've all been waiting for! I'm sure some of you are still doing last minute shopping for Christmas pressies, hit the grocery to buy some ingredients to cook for tonight's celebration, and of course prepare THE attire for the big celebration heehee!

A couple of weeks back, I wrote about my Holiday outfits. Well, today I'm gonna share 1 of the 2 holiday dresses I have. I'm gonna start with the bandage dress first. Herve Leger is the go-to outfit of A-list celebs when they step the red carpet. I dream of wearing one someday :)) But no need to just dream on because I got one... for less! 

Inspired by Mischa Barton and Vanessa Hudgens' bandage dresses, take a peek at my Bandage Dress Look for Less! :)

Mischa Barton + Vanessa Hudgens




 =

Sorry for the picture! I just took this in front of the mirror inside the Ladies' Room hehehe! :)) But this is my Christmas Party Frock! It's a fusion of Mischa Barton and Vanessa Hudgens' Herve Leger and Pleasure Doing Business bandage dresses! This mini dress only costs Php 550 or USD 12.50! :) I just put a belt to cinch my waist since I don't have a waist so I decided to "create" one :)


 How about you? What's your Christmas outfit? :)


XOXO,
GhettoB

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails