Friday, November 26, 2010

Ghetto B Birthday Bash Part 4: Dinner at Claude's Le Cafe de Ville Davao

 Happy Friday Girlies!!!

It's the 5th day of the week... and I'm still talking about food and birthday stuff hahahaha!

Anyways, I was MIA last week because of work. Good thing was that the place where I went is a place where I have a couple of friends. :) I hooked up with them and told them I can go out after working during the day. Shobe, my good old college friend was based in Davao and we booked a dinner date together! It took us forever to decide where to eat.. until we sealed the deal on Claude's Le Cafe de Ville which is a French fine dining resto.



The open kitchen and the dining area. Love the warm and cozy ambience :) The courteous staff were even the ones who placed our napkins on our lap


Free Appetizer! The tomatoes are divine!!!!! :) The butter is delish. Yumm!



Pumpkin Soup 




Chicken Forestiere




Fetuccini of Salmon Carbonara




 Camwhoring while eating and catching up on life





Shobe treated me to dinner! I haven't seen her for YEARS! And now.. she's gonna be a momma! Just after being a wifey hehehe! :) Can't wait to visit her.. and her baby in the future!


XOXO,
Ghetto B

1 comment:

  1. Looks delish! Love a good, yummy dinner!

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails