Friday, September 17, 2010

The Ghetto Gurls' Look for Less: Silk Shirt Dress

Happy Friday! I have been insanely busy these past few days that's why I'm not able to blog like I used to. Like for today, this happened 3 weeks ago and I'm just about to share it now hehehehe!

Me and my friend went to the Rockwell Urban Bazaar. It was my first time to go and I was excited to see what stalls would be there. I bought a couple of stuff and everytime I had the urge to buy, I was psyching myself that #1: I will go to Forever 21 the next day so I shouldn't squander everything I have #2: I will go to Bangkok by October so I shouldn't squander everything that I have. Haha! Like a mantra playing over and over in my head :)


I saw this dress and when I first saw it, I knew I have to have it!! Super nice salmon orange silk shirt dress from Eightone. Good thing we have this corporate event at work and this will be a fab outfit to wear! For only Php 780, this is a really good buy in my opinion! Flatters any body type and easy to wear! Just throw in an intricate neckpiece or earrings then you'll look like a celeb in the red carpet!

 

Eightone doesn't only have an online store but a real shop as well. You may visit them at 8101 Pearl Plaza in in Pearl Drive Ortigas Avenue, Archeaology in Rockwell Powerplant Mall, Theater Mall in Greenhills, and The Ramp in Glorietta . They have a wide selection of pieces that are drool worthy. They have new arrivals every once in a while.

Victoria Beckham wearing a similar dress from Donna Karan's Resort Collection. The fabric also looks like silk and like the fabric of the eightone dress above :)



This is me wearing the dress at our corporate event. I love it! :)


Good thing I'm well prepared to have my showbiz moment with Iya Villania! :) Caught by the camera was my lootbag from the night's event. Hehe!!



XOXO,
Ghetto B

2 comments:

  1. naks! Photo op with Iya ha? Shobizzz! I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course!! showbizzzzz talaga! :)) ghetto na ghetto! haha! let's go out soon na!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails