Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ghetto B is curious about Hada Labo Moisturizing Lotion

Good Morning Tuesday girlashes! I've been so M.I.A lately again. I'm a self-confessed nerd at work before I head to a much needed Bangkok vacation! Hehe! :)

I've read in blogs lately about this Japanese wonder product named Hada Labo. I dunno if it's a hype but it SELLS 1 BOTTLE EVERY 4 SECONDS!


Hada is skin and Labo is lab. So literally, the name stands for Skin Lab. I think what's good about this product is that it's shy from the usual sugar and spice packaging. It sells straight to the point the benefit you ought to get with this product - it will hydrate your skin and retain moisture.

Here's what Hada Labo says:
  • Contains advanced skin hydrating ingredient – Super Hyaluronic Acid, with twice the moisture retention capacity of Hyaluronic Acid (1gm of Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold up to 6 litres of water).
  • Replenishes essential moisture to visibly improve skin texture and prevent dryness so skin stays soft, hydrated and supple.
  • Moisturises deeply, offering nourishing hydration and skin-smoothing conditioners.
  • Infuses your skin with moisture and leaves it with a natural, healthy looking glow. Skin becomes smoother, softer and richly hydrated.
  • Skin pH balanced. Low irritation.
  • Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colourant.
Since I have sensitive skin, I like that it's fragrance-free! Though I'm an oily faced person, I'm not sure how this will chemically react with my face. But will all the buzz on Hada Labo, I'm really little miss curious on what the fuss is all about :) It's not here in the Philippines yet. But they say it's an affordable skincare line since it's available in drugstores and in Singapore, it's available in Watsons.

Wanna join the bandwagon too?? :)


XOXO,
Ghetto B

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Is Hada Labo already available in the Philippines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not yet. I have a nephew in Japan so I'll be able to get my hands on it to try, but I really hope it will be available here in the Philippines soon!
    -moon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Im selling Hada Labo products and Tokyo Love Soap from Japan!
    Visit my instagram for more Japan Beauty Products.

    instagram: Asiansecretsltd

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails