Anyhow, I think I told you before that I'm a lotion person. I can't live the house without putting one. I do have a collection of lotion :-) Among my lotion faves is Bath and Body Works. My dear friend Nikki of AMW gave me from before 2 lovely scents I love - Cucumber Melon and Sweet Pea while my another partner in crime, Haydee gave me Warm Vanilla Sugar. I remember buying at a super sale price the Honeysuckle fragrance lotion at a Bath and Body Works Outlet for just $1 or $2 I think :) Last Christmas, my aunt gave me a new one coming from their Signature Collection - - - Sea Island Cotton
The Signature Collection formula contains ingredients like shea butter, jojoba oil, and vitamin E that makes and keeps skin moisturized. Sea Island Cotton is a clean scent, inspired by pure white fresh cotton flowing in the air.
- I'm truly, madly, deeply, in love with the scent!!! As in. I'm into baby powdery, fresh, clean scents (just like Bvlgari's Petit et Mamans) and this truly is a good example of it. Should I want to go out and get noticed or if there's a special occassion, this lotion is my go-to lotion. Never ever fails me. Scent stays all day. I also feel pretty when I use this hehehehe! :)
- I love the viscosity of the lotion. Not too thick and is not greasy.
- Lives up to its promise of moisturizing your skin. This will never make your skin dry
- I'm curious to smell and try the other Sea Island Cotton product line like the Eau de Toilette, shower gel, fragrance mist, etc. Just my hunch, they are all good!!! :)
- Since I live here in Manila, I won't get to access or enjoy the promotions they have in the website. I just have to deal with the prices of resellers here.
Available at the Bath and Body Works website for USD10.50 for a 8 fl oz. bottle. But if you buy more than 1, you might as well take advantage of the promos like Buy 3 and Get 2 Free or Buy 2 and Get 1 Free. This lotion lands in the Top 3 of my all-time favorite lotions. I will definitely stock up on this :-)