Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ghetto Hunk: John Foo

I was in Sm Megamall the other day together with my hubby and a couple friends.  We were planning to watch Inception (and in case you didnt watch it yet,I recommend you watch it.  It is an interesting movie).  So anyway, after purchasing our movie tickets, I noticed there was some crowd gathered in the middle part of the hallway.  It was obvious to me that they are waiting for a celebrity.  Problem is, I don't know what movie and who the celebrity was.  I can sense that the guards were talking in their radios and the excitement in the air was increasing.  Since I was in a good position and I am GHETTO, I bought myself some time by pretending to walk slowly while studying our movie tickets which of course was my pretentious act--as if I don't care.  So from afar I can see that this fair guy was walking with guards behind him.  I know its him because he has a garland necklace! But I don't recognize him--at all!  Who is he? Well without further ado, I got my Iphone (I am a media person in my own right) and took a video of him.  And here is what I got...

video

I was happy after I took the video!  I feel successful and I feel like a media!  Of course, the first thing on my mind was--I will share this video with the pretties at the Ghetto Gurls.

A guy suddenly looked at me and asked me.

Stranger:  "Miss, sino yun?"
Me: "Ay di ko alam!"
Stranger: "Kinukuhaan mo ng picture, tapos di mo pala alam, ok ka rin ah!"

Aba! Ok talaga ako! Lol!  It's called Freedom of the Press!

Anyway, later I found out that that guy is Jon Foo who played Jin Kazama in the 2010 Tekken the Movie!



He is actually cute in person but he looks a bit asian to me, maybe because his father is a chinese man from Singapore and his mother is european from London, where he grew up.  East meets west beauty.  John was born October 30, 1982 (which makes him 27 turning 28 years old).  He has been training Wushu from a young age.  Maybe that landed him the role of Jin Kazama in Tekken.

Want to see more of him?  Watch Tekken the movie.  It is showing in the Cinemas near you.  I have not watched it yet because I am planning to watch The Last Airbender first.  But i love Tekken and lets give the guy a credit--he came here to promote his movie after all---thats effort.


See yah around pretty girls!


Xoxo,

Ghetto S

5 comments:

  1. he's really cute in the tekken movie.. i watch it over and over again... and he has a nice and perfect 10 body..

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you somehow believe in gay admiration?! damn! you are soooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttt......

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice guy...hope to see you in person

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, and he is cute and charming in person too=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails