Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Ghetto Gurls' Look for Less: Tulip Skirts

Happy Tuesday Ghettos! Monday passed already!! 4 more days to go before the weekend. :D
I shared to you before my shopping haul for my new work. Well today I'll share to you one outfit I wore to work :) The essential item here is the floral tulip skirt. A tulip skirt is derived from the shape of an inverted tulip. It emphasizes on the hips unlike A-line skirts which is shaped like the letter A and spreads out.
Since my skirt is floral, I chose a plain white top so as to give the spotlight to my skirt. Taking cue from Kim Kardashian who wore this tulip skirt to highlight her hips..I made my own look for less! :)


Kim Kardashian in a floral watercolor tulip skirt


This is me..acting for a faux candid shot HAHA! :)) I chose to wear sandals instead of wedges and a round neck tee instead of a white sleeveless like Kim K.

Top: Ocean Pacific (Export Overruns) Php 250
Skirt: From Greenhills Php 400


How about you? Do you have any look for less outfits you want to share????? :)

XOXO,
Ghetto B

3 comments:

  1. I love tulip skirts! I bought a couple from Shannaholic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a great look for you, casual but looks great during the summer. Also the outfit looks very similar to what kim is wearing, great job on matching very similarly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki!! That tulip skirt is similar to the tulip skirt you mommy in law gave you! :)

    Anonymous - wow thank you so much! you just melted my heart hehehehe! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails