Saturday, June 19, 2010

Movie Review: Toy Story 3

Ghettometer: 10 Stars ( Rate from 1-10,10 as the highest)

My family and I watched Toy Story 3 last night(thanks to Citibank). But it was more of for my daughter, I was actually wishing that I'll be watching SATC2 instead.

Surprisingly though, I enjoyed the movie, every second of it! It is safe to say that the movie was fantastic and I can even say it is one of Pixar's best movie ever. It just took my breath away and took some tears off my eyes too. I'm not gonna tell you how it ended but it was very touching.

Toy Story 3 is about the memories, the passing time(we can see andy growing up here) and how you treat people around you. In this movie, you will find yourself amused with the characters, lots of giggling and heartfelt mix of sugar and spice.

So what are you waiting for? Even if you are not a kid, I'm pretty sure you will enjoy this movie. It's worth watching. And do you know? It has been 15 years since Toy Story 1.

To Infinity and Beyond...

Xoxo,

Shanna

2 comments:

  1. really great animation film ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello hanum! yes i agree with you, in fact, i think its the best toy story ever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails